Interested in Coaching?
Free 30 minute intro call prior to starting any coach sessions to get to know each other and determine if coaching is for you!
Check out my blog!
Send to a Friend
I have been busy as winter decides if it wants to leave or not here in Wisconsin. Busy completing my training hours and just last week received confirmation I passed the written exam with only one more leg of the certification process to complete, that’s a live coaching call with Martha Beck.
Isn’t it amazing the old adage, when one door closes another door opens. I’m all about opening doors right now and wondering what’s behind them. I will be offering my first-ever 3-session telecourse this month and what makes it extra fun is that I get to collaborate with another coach, Jill Winski.
A good friend called me her “start and stop” friend. She didn’t mean any harm in this, really just her interpretation of how I get excited about things, start on a project and then stop, midway, or somewhere along the path. Guess what? This clearly is an indication of a perfectionist at work. Since I have so much experience of what it’s like to operate in this mode, I decided to team with another recovering perfectionist, Jill, to share in fun and exploration of dropping the perfectionism and bringing on playfulness in my relationships.
|Drop Perfectionism in your Relationships and Bring Back the Presence of Playfulness
- Get in touch with your body and your emotions so you are really present with yourself which allows for more play
- Find the painful thoughts that cause you to want to control others and neglect yourself
- Trust in the journey of relationships instead of trying to control the outcome or the future
- Recognize when your inner perfectionist is "out" and calm its fears before it goes into overdrive
- Recognize how others are mirroring your perfectionism right back to you, and how to turn this around
Cost: $99 for three one-hour sessions 6:30 pm CST, Wed. March 23, 30 and April 6th 2011
Bonus: ½ hour 1:1 coaching and playful homework between classes
Like me on Facebook!
416 Willow St, Viroqua, WI 54665